Reusable Cotton Face Mask
They’re the key to unlocking our neighborhoods. Our ticket to new experiences. That’s why we’ve created reusable face mask that give all of us the comfort, quality, protection and peace of mind when need to go out, make plans, meet up, work, run, and have fun.
- Super Soft
- Adult Size (20cm-7.87in) width x (14cm-5.5in) heigh.
- Kids Size (16cm-6.3in) width x (10cm-3.9in) height
- Ethically made
- Long-lasting Materials (+250 washing cycles)
- Waterproof technology will last (+30 washing cycles)
- Cotton face mask with pocket for PM2.5 activated carbon filter
- Each mask comes with a 5-layered PM2.5 activated carbon filter with two layers of meltblown polypropylene.
- Elastic ear loops with a touch of stretch for a lot of comfort
- Designed for On the move
- Health Registration Certificate from Ecuador No. 375-DMN-0720 (Is the certification that is comparable to the FDA certificate in Ecuador)
- Test Report that ensures that the mask protects 97.96% of the particles on the air, more than a N95 Mask. (INEN 2 348:2013)
- Made in Ecuador (From our factory directly to you! No intermediaries marking up prices).
1.- Insert a filter into the inner surface of your mask.
2.- Pull the mask straps around your ears.
3.- Replace the filter after 80 hours of use, wash the cloth mask after use, and let it dry completely before the next use.
4.- For optimal protection, we suggest washing each mask before first use and after every wear—and always washing your hands before putting it on and taking it off.
5.- Filters are standardized and replacements can be purchased online
- Machine wash cold
- Wash with like colours
- Tumble Dry low
- Do not bleach
- Do not use softeners
- Do not dry clean