They’re now part of our lives. They’re the key to unlocking our neighborhoods. Our ticket to new experiences. That’s why we’ve created reusable buffs that give all of us the comfort, quality, protection and peace of mind when need to go out, make plans, meet up, work, run, and have fun. To get back to doing what we love.
- Adult Size (22cm-8.6in) width x (30cm-11.8in) height.
- Kids Size (24cm-9.4in) width x (32cm-12.6in) height
- Super Soft
- Ethically made
- Long-lasting Materials (+250 washing cycles)
- Waterproof technology will last (+30 washing cycles)
- Cotton face buff with pocket for PM2.5 activated carbon filter
- Each buff comes with a 5-layered PM2.5 activated carbon filter with two layers of meltblown polypropylene.
- Designed for On the move
- Health Registration Certificate from Ecuador No. 375-DMN-0720 (Is the certification that is comparable to the FDA certificate in Ecuador)
- Test Report that ensures that the buff protects 97.96% of the particles on the air, more than a N95 Mask. (INEN 2 348:2013)
- Made in Ecuador (From our factory directly to you! No intermediaries marking up prices)
1.- Insert a filter into the inner surface of your buff.
2.- Pull the buff around your neck.
3.- Replace the filter after 80 hours of use, wash the buff after use, and let it dry completely before the next use.
4.- For optimal protection, we suggest washing each buff before first use and after every wear—and always washing your hands before putting it on and taking it off.
5.- Filters are standardized and replacements can be purchased online
- Machine wash cold
- Wash with like colours
- Tumble Dry low
- Do not bleach
- Do not use softeners
- Do not dry clean